Thursday 25 April 2013

The sun is shining!!

Busy busy busy.... but fun. Sarah R is in town for the week and I've been spending a lot of time with her and Hannelle. It's like old times right away. Luckly I'm still working the retail job this week so I had a few days and mornings off for us to go out... or just stay in and have tea together. I only ended up buying one piece of clothing (a really nice coat/sweater so I don't have to where my giant dog walking coat everywhere) so I'm still a bit nervous about what I'm going to wear to work for the next couple of weeks. But I'm sure that will fall into place too. I've got 2 more days working the retail job and they are bound to be BUSY since it's the easter weekend. Why do people think that's a good weekend to drink? I don't get it. Still, Friday and Sunday are off so both days I will be spending with family!
So I hope you all have a good long weekend, wherever you are. I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment