Friday 12 April 2013

Monopoly update

Last night I got home from a long day and Caleb was right there to pin me for another game of Monopoly... of course now I'm hooked so I had to say yes. That kid is ruthless. He's trying to take everything I've got! And then he laughs! of course he did give me some grace and super good deals a few times but I think that was just to keep the game going. Either way we had to quit at 11:00 since we all needed to go to bed. We tucked the game away though so that we could finish it today... sigh.
I did get dinner delivered to me though. Mom came up and saw that I was stuck already and made me some pork and beans with hot dogs and apple sauce on the side. Isn't that awesome? It's speaking now, though. Good thing I've got the house to myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment