Tuesday 2 April 2013

Saturday morning

It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting here drinking my second coffee and baileys (yes, even though I'm going to work later today) and trying to figure out which of the 3-4 things that I love doing I should do in the next 2 hours: Bake me some treats, bake the dog some treats, plant the very over-due tulip bulbs I was going to plant a few months ago, read some research for my next job or go grocery shopping. Instead I'm blogging. Oh well. Sounds like a good morning, eh? I went for a walk with the dog this morning so my house feels dark and dreary after being out in the beautiful strong sunlight. The curtains are open but they just aren't letting in enough light. It's too cool and windy to have the windows open yet. Its the kind of day that I would love to have a sunroom for. That way I could feel like I'm outside but skip the wind-blowing-into-my-eardrums part. Tomorrow I'll take the reading and research to mom and dad's and enjoy their sunroom. It's going to be a short trip but I'm very much looking forward to it.
I've got my last shift at the old job today... hopefully. I could be back in a couple of months but it sure feels good knowing that I won't be there for a while. My uniform is dirty and I'll have had a few shots of baileys before I get there but I don't care. It's going to be a good day!
The oven is preheated so I'm going to get started on those treats... and maybe plant up the plants while they are cooking.
Enjoy your Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment