Thursday 16 May 2013

Tired

I had 2 things - TWO things - on my to-do list today and I failed them both. Mind you, they were huge things but still. I had ALL my laundry from the past two weeks to do and I had to help Cass get her wedding invitations designed, built and sent out. I slept in until 10:00 (this could be why I failed), walked the dog, grabbed my laundry and was at Cass's by 12:00. I got a late start on the laundry and had a heck of a time using Word to design just the wording and map for the invitation. By American Idol time I had just finished cutting all the card pieces to size and started the assembly line for building the invitations. By this time 3-4 loads had been washed, dried and folded. At 10:00 I finally gave up on completing either task, packed my remaining wet laundry and headed home. An hour later I've had a chance to reply to the most urgent of emails, quickly check facebook and now can vent (really briefly) on how maxed out I feel right now.
Hannelle, a friend I haven't talked to in ages, called me yesterday and I vented for the first 3 minutes without even getting a chance to hardly say hi and how are you doing. I feel like I'm not having enough time to get any of the chores done that I need to get done and definately no time at all to do the things that I really want to do: visit family, check out blogs, write posts, plant some seeds and visit with the neighbors that live about 10 steps away and have been asking for a couple weeks now to hook up! Where has all my time gone?!! Why am I feeling so busy?! And I only have 20 hours of work this week. All of this must be leaving me scatter brained too because I left my wallet at Hannelle's (I figured that out at the end of the grocery checkout with no money... and now no groceries for the 3rd week in a row) and some clothes and a needed belt at Cass's. BAAAhhhhhh!! I HAVE to go to sleeeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment